
We have been adding details a little at a time. More items are on the way for the nursery walls but the room is filling with love quickly. I received the rocking chair at my baby shower from my mom and can't wait to spend hours with our sweet peanut having some amazing bonding time. Derek and I picked up the peg board to match the growth chart my mom also picked up for Peanut. We intend to use it for the diaper stacker, towels and diaper bag. So cute!

The closet is packed to the brim with baby items at the moment. We did put the bath stuff in the bathroom now, started washing clothes and intend to put a lot of items on the changing table for easy access but one thing at a time.
1 comment:
I love it! I can't wait to see a baby in that crib. :O)
Post a Comment