Sunday, December 13, 2009

35 Weeks done....

We are officially in our 9th month of pregnancy! 35 weeks completed as of Tues. Thurs we had our last bi-weekly appointment and now we will go on a weekly basis. I was given an exam which showed no progress of labor. I was also put on the monitor to check Peanut's heart rate, and for contractions. They decided to do a stress test too which checks for fetal movement. I got to push a little jeopardy style buzzer every time I felt the baby move. Kind of neat :)
This week the baby's liver and kidneys are done developing and the lungs are functioning. Baby's main job now is to gain baby fat. Currently baby is 15% body fat and by baby's birthday it will be 30%.
As for me I didn't get or lose any weight since my last appointment. So my grand total is still 11 lbs gained.

No comments: