Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Stacy's Baby Shower



Saturday was a lot of fun. I got to go to Mimi's Cafe with girls from the neighborhood in honor of Stacy's baby shower. There was a fantastic turn out to celebrate the very near arrival of Cameron Ryan! (4 weeks left as of today). Its been a ton of fun being pregnant together. I knew I had to have a photo of the 2 of us as it could be the last photo where we both have a bump. Its wonderful to have a good group of neighbors and knowing our kids will be close in age is fun. Derek and I have enjoyed our friendship with Stacy and Ryan and can't wait for our babies to be buddies too!

1 comment:

Christy said...

What a fun picture of you two! I'm so glad you have a friend close by to walk through the experiences together!