Saturday morning, Derek got up early and went on deck to get a coffee while I slept in. He came back about 2 hours later with our plans for the day and I thought he was full of it. We were scheduled to dock at 8am at Coco Cay, RCL's private island. Derek said that was nixed due to high winds and large waves (we had to tender).

And our ship was required to participate in a search and rescue mission for a passenger on a Norwegian ship who had gone overboard after being too intoxicated. I didn't believe him until I heard it all for myself. So I got up and dressed and we ate breakfast watching the ships troll in cirlces with helicopters overhead.

Then once the ship was released we headed to Nassua in the Bahamas early. We spent our time onboard playing Bingo, taking a nap and relaxing. Sadly I never won at Bingo but I did get close. And I got a BINGO t-shirt for checking the balls!!
1 comment:
I know it's wasn't what the itenerary planned, but what an adventure!
Post a Comment