I know there are a million questions floating through everyone's head at the moment. I learned of the baby on Dec 23, 2008. I couldn't wait to tell Derek but wanted to do so in a fun way. I had about 2 hours until he got home, so I ran to the mall and Target trying to find an expectant parents ornament and had no luck. Nor could I find a bib that said I love Daddy that was gender neutral. So I thought, fine I will give him the test and a book. We were buying books for our future kids when we traveled anyway so I thought this was the perfect plan.
When he got home I was relaxing which completely threw him off. I told him I had a present I knew he wanted and needed early. He thought it was shoes. Much to his surprise it was something else entirely. I took a million photos not knowing when the realization would kick in....I think I got the expression I was looking for!!

No comments:
Post a Comment