Friday, February 6, 2009

So Much to Share....

The biggest news.....We are expecting our 1st baby late this summer!! The tentative due date at the last Doctor appt was September 6, 2009. I will try and provide weekly updates, including tummy photos once there is somethinng to see. For now I just have a pasta belly which no one wants to see.
According to the Dr's calculations we have finished 9 weeks and are in week 10. I saw we are 1 week ahead of that, but we will go with the experts for now.
Baby info courtesy of thebump.com:
Your little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like... well... a baby!

No comments: