There is so much to be thankful for this year. Its hard to fit it all on this page and in few enough words to not bore all of you. As I stress about becoming a first time mom, and getting in the holiday season details that bring me so much joy, along with a balance of getting things taken care of for clients I realize these stressors mean I have things to be thankful for.
First and foremost: I am greatful for my amazing family! My Husband is an INCREDIBLE man, who reminds me every day that we can do anything together, that I am never in this alone and that I have chosen the right person to have a family with. I am blessed with a large family, and it makes me sad that at this point in time we are spread out. I love that my Mom and sister, Joy live locally, but miss Dad in IL, William in DC and James in NY. I am blessed that my maternal grandparents are still alive and part of my life and can't wait to make them great grandparents for the first time. I have a mirad of aunts, uncles and cousins who remind me of what my life was like as a kid. My in laws expanded my family to more than double, and each of them has taken me in with open arms.
I am overwhelmingly filled with emotions and thankful for the blessing that I have growing inside me daily. I think about how far we have come and can hardly hold back the tears. From being told we needed science to be parents, to losing our first baby I am in awe of each and every movement and cannot wait to meet our sweet Peanut!
I am thankful for my 2 tiny furbabies, who are always happy. For a roof over my head, and for a job that pays for it. I am thankful for the friends that surround me and have showered my family with love through well wishes, gifts and parental advice.
I am so grateful for the freedom to have this website and voice my opinions and know that each day is a true blessing. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF YOU!! THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF MY LIFE!
4 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment