4 weeks ago
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Uncle Kenny
Sadly, our family lost a very important person on October 21, 2009. My Uncle lost his 5 year battle with brain cancer early in the morning hours. He was an incredible person, a great man and the only uncle I had on my mom's side of the family. He will be truly missed. I know he was looking forward to the birth of his first great niece or nephew but I also know that along with the other family we have lost, he is watching and protecting our Peanut and us as parents to be. I have a million stories and memories I could share. Our request is that he be held in the hands of God and that we hope we can raise awareness on his illness by directing people to the Brain Tumor Foundation (if you would like to make a donation in his honor), and to learn more about Brain Cancer through the Tug McGraw Foundation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment