Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thomas Family Vacation


We spent the long weekend with Derek's family in their favorite vacation spot, Ruidoso, NM. Derek's parents picked us up at the airport and we began the 4 hour drive west to the mountains. Once we checked in to the cabin we spent a little time talking, catching up and sharing our big news! You likely guessed it due to the lack of news on the blog. Derek and I are expecting our 1st precious baby bundle in January of 2010. We can't wait. I have finished 13 weeks today and am on to the 2nd trimester. Not long after stepping out on the cabin deck we were greeted by a gathering of deer who were anxious to be fed from their new friends. After the news and a brief time to bring in our luggage we all headed half way to town for dinner at Farley's a Thomas family favorite.

1 comment:

Christy said...

You guys look good holding all those cute babies! I can't wait to see your little one added to the family mix! It looks like Baby T has a fun family waiting to meet him/her!