I will be honest, I have been looking forward to my 1st Mother's Day for weeks. Usually I love my birthday and Christmas but I am just so proud and honored to be a MOM! I love everything about it, even the lack of sleep. It's a strange feeling nothing other than Donovan can get me up with a smile at 3 am or 3 times in 1 night. I love being able to provide for his needs and knowing that I would give up ANYTHING for him. He has been my greatest blessing! And I can't go without thanking my AMAZING husband. I wouldn't have the priviledge of being a Mom, if it wasn't for Derek, so on this my 1st Mother's Day I say thank you!! LOVE MY GUYS!! XXOOO
4 weeks ago

1 comment:
Happy Mom's Day! I'm excited for you today, and Motherhood definitely agrees with you! You've never looked so fabulous. More fabulous than the usual fabulous, but motherhood definitely makes you glow, my friend!
Post a Comment