Thankful for.....
each and every moment of the day, waking up each morning is a true gift. I am thankful for my husband, his amazing support and love inspires me each day. I know I am blessed to have the love and support of my family (parents, sister, brother and grandparents plus extended family included). In this year my family doubled in size and I am thankful for my in laws as well. I finally get to be an Aunt! I am thankful for the unconditional love of my puppies. I know I am fortunate in these economic times to have a job, roof over my head, clothes on my back, food in my fridge and a car to get me to work each day. I can never skip over my incredible friends on my list of blessings. Some of you have been with me since the day I was born, others I have gained along each move and stage in my life. I am grateful for the marks you leave on my life. Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you, my your hearts and homes be filled with love.
4 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment